OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Outreach Training
Whether the construction season in full gear or not, make sure you don’t lose out on bids because your employees don’t have their cards. Pomaybo, Inc. offers these courses in two convenient formats, live classroom instruction and live webinar instruction.
Webinar classes are broken into several short segments over a period of a few weeks so your employees don’t miss a day of work!
- Live Instruction
- Classroom Instruction
- Webinar Instruction
OSHA Construction Industry
10 Hour Training Course
This course is designed for managers, foremen, tradesmen and laborers who have safety responsibilities within construction operations. Four hours of the course are mandatory topics while the remaining time is broken up into elective topics.
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour
- Excavation Safety
- Preventing Falls in Construction
- Multi - Employer Citation Policy
Plus others including:
- Work Comp 101 (PA)
- Driver / Fleet Safety
- Accident Investigation
- Developing Effective Safety Committees
- OSHA Record keeping
- Developing Effective New Hire Training Programs
- Plus many more
Pomaybo, Inc. provides a vast array of Human Resource, Leadership & Employee Training and much more!
VISIT OUR TRAINING PAGE TO LEARN HOW WE CAN HELP YOU!
- Introduction To OSHA
- OSHA's Focus Four Hazards - Fall, Electrocution, Struck By, Caught Between
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Personal Protective Equipment including
- Ladders and Stairways
- Fall Protection
- Hand and Tool Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Trenching and Excavation
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Materials Handling